We believe all healthcare, especially women’s health and abortion services, can better serve our community with a holistic approach. We explain medical procedures and share their results, and we also pay attention to how our patients feel. We have all been patients before and we understand the fear and the anxiety that is often experienced in medical settings.
Whole Woman’s Health of The Twin Cities offers comprehensive women’s services, including:
- Free pregnancy testing
- Abortion care, including the abortion pill from 3 to 10 weeks and surgical abortions from 3 to 22 weeks
- Birth control (including Long Acting Contraceptive Methods like IUD’s and Implants)
- Walk-in emergency contraception (Plan B)
- Counseling services/options counseling
- Kind, gentle physicians and staff
We pride ourselves on our private, individualized approach. We are happy to invite your family or loved ones to be a part of your experience here, if you like.
We are pleased to offer birth control after a medication abortion, as well. Some of the birth control options include:
- Nexplanon at the time of medication abortion
- Mirena at follow-up appointment, 1-2 weeks after medication abortion
- Paraguard at the follow-up, 1-2 weeks after medication abortion
We also offer private abortion care, VIP (you are the only patient) abortion care and fast-track appointment. Please contact us for these or other special accommodations.
Visit our website for more information on our Twin Cities clinic and its services. If you have questions or are ready to schedule an appointment, please call our EmpowerLine at 877.835.1090.